Any group or person, be it the child, be it the school, the parent, the government etc who seek to deny sex ed lessons to children:
- Is putting that child at risk of STIs, early pregnancy etc
- Is putting that child at risk of being abused emotionally and physically by people who know more than them
- Is leading to that child being less able to form a healthy emotional understanding of sex, especially sex as a factor of a meaningful long-term relationship
- Is likely to lead to that child having many difficulties with understanding their sexuality in later life
- Is thus indirectly harming that child in many many ways
- Is not acting in the best interest of that child
- Should seriously consider their role caring for children.